Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Evidently I'm a criminal moron
There's a new documentary coming out by Ben Stein about how scientists who express a belief in the divine are persecuted in the scientific community. I made the mistake of posting to the blog on Monday, March 31, saying that I was a Christian who homeschooled. I'm not going to relay everything I said. If you're interested, the website is www.expelledthemovie.com and click on the blog button at the bottom. My comments are on the blog posting prior to the one currently on the screen. I believe my first comments are down at number #1023. Anyway, some guy named BobC said that I was ignorant, a moron, and I should be put in prison for child abuse. Several other people somewhat defended me. I also posted yesterday and today, and again, if you're interested, it's there for you to read. This Bob guy has been calling just about everyone an idiot, so I don't take it personally. It's actually a little comical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment